2019-2020 Dance Program
Fall Schedule--Classes Start September 3rd
- Mini’s (ages 3 & 4) 4:15-4:55pm - THIS CLASS IS FULL AS OF AUG 29TH
- Hip Hop (ages 7 & Up) 5-6pm
- Tap/Ballet (ages 5 & 6) 6:05-7:05pm - THIS CLASS IS FULL AS OF AUG 29TH
- Intermediate Jazz (ages 7-12) 4:15-5:15pm
- Intermediate Tap (ages 7-12) 5:20-6:20pm
- Intermediate Ballet (ages 7-12) 6:25-7:25pm
- Hip Hop (ages 7 and up) 7:30-8:30pm--THIS CLASS IS FULL AS OF AUG 10TH
-Adult Ballet/Jazz (ages 18+; no dance experience needed) 8:30-9pm
*Adult class will do recital if there is enough interest to do so
- Mini’s (ages 3 & 4) 5:30-6:10pm - THIS CLASS IS FULL AS OF AUG 29th
- Tap/Ballet (ages 5 & 6) 6:15-7:15pm
**Please note, classes must have at least 3 participants signed up before we will hold class. If there are less than 3 dancers per class, we will work with you to try and accommodate another class.
30 minute adult class: $30 monthly
40-50 minute classes: $40 monthly + $10 per month (Sept-Dec) Costume Fee
60 minute classes: $50 + $10 per month (Sept-Dec) Costume Fee
Intermediate Block (Jazz+Tap+Ballet): $130 monthly + $30 per month (Sept-Dec) Costume Fee
Private lessons available for $45 an hour. Please call or message us to set up a time.
*We offer a sibling discount; $5 off your monthly tuition for each additional sibling.
ALL TUITION WILL BE PAID THROUGH AUTOMATIC BANK DRAFT OR MONTHLY CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS. Click here for the bank draft form that must be turned in before classes start. Bank/Credit Card payments will be drafted on the 1st of each month from September - May. Electronic transaction fees will apply, and generally range from $1-$2 per electronic transaction.
For the first 4 payments (September, October, November and December) your monthly price will include the $10 recital costume fee as stated on our pricing page. Starting in January, your monthly fee will decrease because it will not have the costume fee.
*If you are not on ACH automatic payment; an additional $2 will be applied to your monthly tuition to cover electronic transaction fees
*If you decide to drop your dance class, we need written confirmation or an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can cancel your monthly payments. If you drop class after monthly tuition is pulled, we will not be able to refund you.
Recital costume fees will be paid $10 monthly from Sept-Dec with the balance of the fees paid no later than Feb 1, 2020.
- First week of class Sept 3 (no Monday classes due to Labor Day)
- Parent Viewing Night, Nov 18-22
- Fall Break, Nov 25-29
- Winter Break, Dec 23-Jan 3
- Spring Break, March 9-13
- Class Pictures: April, time and days TBA
- Spring Recital: Saturday, April 25th
*If Seward schools are closed for inclement weather, inMOTION will also be closed. Click here to subscribe to our REMIND texts that will include information about weather closings and other updates.